Lead Crystal & Glass general
- Crystal and Glass should be hand washed separately in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly and dried with a lint free cloth.
- Dishwasher heat, friction and detergent can dull or scratch the surface.
- Extreme temperatures can crack or break your crystal/glass. Avoid pouring hot liquids into cold crystal/glass, or very cold liquids into warm crystal /glass.
- Do not use product in a microwave or conventional oven.
- The finely made rims are the most fragile part of your product. Do not turn upside down while drying or storing.
- Avoid storing food or beverages in crystal containers for extended periods of time.
- Change liquid contents of all crystal containers frequently. This will help preserve the products finish, avoid film build-up and the chemical erosion of the crystals interior surface.